I helped this San Francisco creative startup build blog content for their artists.
- Wrote bi-weekly articles in the company voice
- Researched the latest and greatest info on topics covered
- Created custom graphics for some posts
- Garnered mad love for these people!
Expert how-to's and tutorial articles for musicians.
- Provided expert-level educational posts for musicians
- Upwards of 5000 words for posts in multi-part series
- Provided relevant topics for their reader base
- Annotated it all with footnotes and rich content embeds
Songwriting education and inspiration for a home-grown global community.
I started SongFancy in 2014 to talk about life in Nashville. Today, I've grown it into a community that is thousands strong - a catalog of evergreen blog posts, digital products and courses, a book, and the 5 in 5 Song Challenge.
- Website design, development, and management
- Bi-weekly to monthly blog posts on songwriting inspiration
- Facebook community management
- Creation of graphics for Pinterest, Facebook, instagram, and email
- Email list management
- Online webinars